Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
- Traffic and manage broadcast and stream logs for multiple stations.
- Process orders and revisions.
- Manage commercial inventory.
- Verify daily logs.
- Acts as primary backup for other Clear Channel Traffic Managers.
- Communicate daily with Sales Management, Account Executives, Business and Programming departments, regarding anything related to Traffic.
- Candidates must have the ability to prioritize workload and accurately perform multiple tasks in a high volume and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in an open environment with ongoing distractions is required.
- Must be detail oriented with exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Radio or TV traffic experience required;
- Viero and PPO experience a plus.